Followers

Friday, May 31, 2013

June, bulan Enam.

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Today is the last day for May.. It have been quite a busy month.. for me at least.. how about you guys? Hoped that you're all on the pink of health.. As of me, I'm currently recovering from fever..38.1°C..  Quite a fever eh? You should all see me when I was hit with 39 degree fever..that's the worst I've encountered..about few months back then..


Anyway, the post is not exactly meant to be explaining about the fever or what not, it's just that I think that it's been quite long since I last blogging in English, so I would like to take the opportunity to do it. Although the title of the post itself is a mixture of English and Bahasa Melayu, never mind though..

In a few days, insya Allah, my family and I will be performing umrah in Makkah al-mukarramah, from the 3rd of June to 14th of June. It's undeniably exciting, and it shall be my first experience of boarding an aeroplane, alhamdulillah for the chance. But still, I'm quite thrilled and feeling a bit afraid. Nevertheless, the golden opportunity shouldn't be ignored.

Our preparations could be categorized as complete, as of now, I could say most of things had been thoroughly packed and arranged, just awaiting for the moment to take off on Monday morning. Do pray for us, fellow folks, insya Allah.. =)


For all the prayers and wishes, many thanks in advance.
Insya Allah, I will always be praying for my dearest friends, and also you, fellow readers. May Allah bless us all, aminn.

*too excited to write more.

*too nervous to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment