Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Uncanny Truth.


Assalamualaikum wbt..

Hi folks... This is my second post which will be based on English, and with that, advance apologies for all the mistakes/errors that I will / had done. I'm also learning on writing correctly, so kindly, bear with me.

Actually, the post title does not have any particular relation to the post itself, so to say. It is cold for these past few days, aren't it? Yeah, since November Northeast's Monsoon are currently affecting all of us..Heavy rains are inevitable. We could listened from the news about our fellow folks in Perak, Melaka, Johor and Selangor whom are facing floods as of now. Not all parts of these states are affected, only few. Hundreds of victims are sheltered in schools or relief centers. Let us pray for the safety for all the victims, insya Allah..

Honestly, I am not that much into news or current issues either locally or globally. But I do know a few things, things that I heard from TV news, or 'accidentally' read it on social networks sites, shared by fellow friends. Well, don't be this way, too. It's certainly not good though..

Recently, there are quite a number of wedding receptions' invitations. I can't be sure whether I will be able to attend to all of them. Cousin's wedding.. Far-relative's wedding.. and also one of my besties wedding..!!! It's at Kedah..that's...well....quite far... I can't give my words bro Wari, if I have the chance, I will definitely be attending your reception..do pray for me bro..

Wedding..aaaa....I want it too....but one small problem.. I still don't have any particular c̶a̶n̶d̶i̶d̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶ candidate. Well, there's this one person that I kept in mind though..but, well, never mind that.. ~
It's no east task to be married. We must be prepared, mentally and physically.  *not even 23 (yet), but still think of all these* hehe..~  :-p

More or less, this topics maybe a bit not-so-beneficial to all of you fellow readers (do I have any? do raise your hands..~) just more towards randoms post and rumblings. In near future, insya Allah I will be writing much better things.. *I hope*  Till the keyboard's struck again!

No comments:

Post a Comment